Wednesday 5 June 2013

I'm on Tour!

Hey there, just wanted to let everyone know that I have taken to the road and am on tour with a guest blog post over on Inspiration Emporium's blog today.  I had a lot of fun creating this project last weekend and just enjoyed some 'me' time.  I have been thinking for a while about the perfect way to include a whole stack of pictures from a trip to Disney World back in 2011.  I love how it turned out so I hope you will take a few minutes and head on over and check it out.


All of the details are provided there so you can make your very own album too!  So, have fun with it and be crafty this week. h

4 comments:

  1. Love the mini album.Very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome project, Heather! I'll be pointing it out to my sister...she'll love the fact that you can include so many pictures! I loved all of the painted letters with the glossy accents...sweet!

    ReplyDelete