In this tag I started by stamping my focal points in black archival ink on a blank manilla tag. I did this because I knew I wanted the flesh colours to be clean and pop when I got to that and not have colour to contend with from an all over background. After covering these stamped images with my masks I then used my blending tool, stamps and distress inks to create the remaining background.
After creating the background, I removed the masks and started to add colour to the black stamped images. Using the brush tip of the distress markers and watcolour brush, I achieved the general colour and then I went over with both the fine tip and brush tip to add dimension and shadow.
After I was happy with the tag itself I added a few embellishments to finish it off. Randomly, remnant rubs were added and I love the look of these old cigar bands and I think they are quite fitting for this tag. I might do a little distressing of the brads but loving how this turned out. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all a great long Labour Day weekend! h